Become a CRNA
In order to become a CRNA you may want to check this link to the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists web site: "Become a Nurse Anesthetist" It has valuable information about Nurse Anesthesia!
Education and experience required to become a CRNA include:
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or other appropriate baccalaureate degree.
- A current license as a registered nurse.
- At least one year of experience as a registered nurse in an acute care setting.
- Graduation with a Master’s or Doctorate.
- All programs include clinical training in university-based or large community hospitals.
- Pass a national certification examination following graduation.
See colleges and universities below and become a future Nurse Anesthetist today!
Oregon Health Sciences University
Eastern Oregon State University
Southern Oregon State University
Oregon Institute of Technology
Oregon State University
Portland State University
University of Oregon
Western Oregon State University
Washington State Univerity
Wala Wala College